Saturday, December 9th, @3:00pm
- Acts requiring more than 12 FEET of ceiling height will not be allowed.
- Acts will be allotted no more than TWO (2) MINUTES to audition.
- No more than 2 minutes will be viewed to decide entrance
- Participants may only perform ONE time during the show. Any participant who participates in more than one performance will disqualify BOTH acts.
- NO profanity or vulgar lyrics in any vocal performance or dance music.
This is a family show!!!
- NO nudity allowed! Keep attire at a respectable and tasteful level.
- NO alcohol, tobacco, or drug advertisements are to be shown on any clothing.
- NO pyrotechnics, open flames or any other dangerous additions.
A Sound Technician and microphone(s) will be provided.
- Acts MUST provide their own recorded music, instruments, props, etc., if needed. Recorded music MUST be on a CD or USB flash drive in an acceptable format (i.e. MP3 or WAV file).
- EVERY participant MUST attend one interest meeting.
- EVERY participant MUST attend 2 rehearsals.
- Acts requiring recorded music MUST bring it to rehearsal. NO changes to music selection will be accepted after rehearsal!
- Winners should allow at least 2 WEEKS for prize checks to be disbursed.
NO EXCEPTIONS WILL BE MADE TO THESE RULES!
- $1000: expect the money to be dispersed no more than 2 weeks after the day of the talent competition
- Magazine interview: Be interviewed by 3 of the leading magazines in the entertainment industry. Get your name out there. Be noticed and recognized
- Professional Photo Shoot for your own portfolio: 1 photoshoot to get that glamour shot you need for your portfolio to get your name and image out there
- Got Talent Exclusive Star Trophy for being the best of the best
- Wins $500: expect the money to be dispersed no more than 2 weeks after the day of the talent competition
- Win $250: expect the money to be dispersed no more than 2 weeks after the day of the talent competition
Judging will be based on the following criteria (60 point maximum):
Overall Performance (1-20): ________
Audience Response (1-10): +________
Stage Appearance (1-10): +________
Originality (1-10): +________
Personality (1-10): +________
*Time Deduction: –________
Overall Total: ________
*NOTE: 5 points will be automatically deducted if performance time exceeds time allotted.